The ISCOM5508Q-GP is an outdoor GPON OLT with cast aluminum and integrated EDFA targeted for outdoor applications scenarios. In the uplink of input, it supports 2 ways (backup) of 1550nm CATV optical signals, two 1000Mbit/s electrical interfaces, two 1000Mbit/s optical interfaces, and two 10Gbit/s optical interfaces. In the downlink of output, it supports 4 ways WDM (GPON and CATV signals). It adopts an all cast aluminum chassis with wide range of temperature, high lightning protection level and modular design.
The ISCOM5508Q-GP has powerful GPON access capabilities and carrier-grade reliability, supports powerful security functions (such as ACL and anti-DoS attack) and selective QinQ, and provides good management, maintenance, and monitoring functions, and rich service features and flexible networking modes, thus meeting requirements for low-density and long-distance fiber access.
ISCOM5508Q-GP44W-AC supports 4 GPON ports and 4 EDFA ports with 220VAC. WDM Module and optical switch are integrated.
ISCOM5508Q-GP44W-AC60 supports 4 GPON ports and 4 EDFA ports with 60VAC. WDM Module and optical switch are integrated.
ISCOM5508Q-GP8-AC supports 8 GPON ports with 220VAC.
• Adopt cast aluminum shell, and provide 1 GPON OLT card, 1 EDFA card (embedded WDM is optional), and power supply
• Optionally support 4 or 8 ways GPON ports
• Provide two 1000Mbit/s electrical interfaces, two 1000Mbit/s optical interfaces, and two 10Gbit/s optical interfaces in the uplink
• 2 ways of 1550nm CATV optical signal input for link backup and protection
• Embedded dual power supply redundancy for improving device reliability
• Wide-temperature design for adopting to the -20 to 65°C environment
• IP67 protection level, thus meeting dustproof and waterproof requirements in the outdoor environment
• Debugging through the Console interface via Bluetooth, thus facilitating maintenance after installation
• Powerful VLAN features, including selective QinQ, VLAN mapping and aggregation
• Complete QoS, including DBA, priority control, multiple traffic classification mechanisms, and queue scheduling
• Complete ACL, including L2, L3, L4, and user-defined ACL
• Static route, Static multicast, IGMP Snooping, IGMP Proxy, IGMP MVR, and controllable multicast
• STP/MSTP, link aggregation, DHCP, interface isolation, and other common features
• Low power consumption of the MCC and EDFA card, with overall power consumption less than 85W, energy saving
• Multiple maintenance and management interfaces, supporting in-band and out-of-band management
• Rich alarms, such as door alarms, abnormal optical power alarms, and ONU offline alarms
• CLI, Telnet, SSHv2 and SNMP (NView compatible)