SLA portal provides various ways to real-time monitoring performance data that is collected from probes, includes of web client and APP client installed on the IOS or Android system.
In addition, an upper-level NMS/OSS/BSS can share data and results on the NView NNM system through the northbound interface. The system also provides a disaster recovery solution, protecting the server from critical disasters and ensuring continuous running of the system by setting up a backup server and keeping it constantly synchronized with the main one. In addition, SLA portal provides real- time monitoring to the devices performances collected from probes, and displays results from web client or IOS/Android smart phone APP client. Customer can export the performance report from smart phone.
The Raisecom SLA portal makes it simple for providers to optimize their network management. The easy management and monitoring result in a reduced workload. In addition, the simple operation and visual reports provide an improved service monitoring experience for customers.
• SLA KPI collection: Support collection of FD, IFDV, FLR, Bandwidth, Bandwidth Utilization
• Graphs: History and Real time display
• Export report: Support exporting history and Real time report
• Alarm: KPI exceed threshold, Device offline
• Logo: Customized Logo
• MAP: Support Google map
• WEB client: http, support IE10+/Firefox/Chrome/Safari browsers
• APPs: IOS, Android
• Capacity: 1000 total, 200 online, 20 concurrencies