Raisecom WDM Semi-Passive devices, including Central Office (CO) devices and remote devices. OPCOM100-SA CO devices are 2U chassis, include the OPCOM100-SA chassis, OPCOM100- SA-NMU network management card, and OPCOM100-CPM active single-fiber bidirectional 6/12-wavelength channels CWDM protective multiplexing card. The OPCOM100-OMU6-P or OPCOM100-OMU12-P remote card is a 1U-high, passive, single- fiber bidirectional, 6/12-wavelength channels CWDM protective multiplexer/demultiplexer. It can be installed separately or in a plug-in encapsulation box, such as the PB3/PB16.
WDM Semi-Passive devices, mainly used for 4G/5G wireless fronthaul optical fiber capacity expansion, unilateral wavelength conversion, and Semi-Passive CWDM private line access.
• WDM semi-passive, flexible deployment. Local side device is active, and remote device is passive
• Manageable and maintainable
• 1-core fiber for bidirectional services
• Line side 1+1 protection
• Uninterrupted services during power failure
• 4G/5G/Mixed access, saving fiber resources