Raisecom Semi-Passive WDM Platform includes Central Office (CO) devices and remote devices. OPCOM100-SA CO devices include OPCOM100-SA2/3/5 series 2U, 3U and 5U chassis, OPCOM100-SA2/3/5-NMU network management cards, and OPCOM100-CPM active single-strand-fiber bidirectional 6/12-wavelength CWDM multiplexing cards with protection. The OPCOM100-OMU remote devices are 1U-high, passive, single-strand-fiber bidirectional 6/12-wavelength CWDM multiplexer/demultiplexer with protection. It can be installed stand alone or in a plug-in encapsulation box, such as the PB3/PB16.
OPCOM100-SA series are widely used for 4G/5G mobile front-haul optical fiber capacity expansion, unilateral wavelength conversion, and Semi-Passive CWDM-based business leased line access scenarios.
• WDM semi-passive solution includes an active Central Office side and passive remote side
• Manageable and easy-to-maintain remotely
• Single-strand fiber based for bidirectional services
• Line side 1+1 network protection
• Uninterrupted services during power failure
• 4G/5G/mixed access, saving fiber resources